sexta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2011

Hello!!

    Tonight I'm going to made 2 posts again. I was thinking... "what I can post that can be interesting?". And went to my head the idea to talk about the natural phenomenon that happened today; the "Solar Halo". So... Lets go!!
    Today's morning, i was looking in an internet and i saw a lot of coments and photos about the sun, i when i looked by my window, i can see a large halo in it!! i enjoy the moment to take a lot of pictures, and before i saw in Globo's site that this happened just here in Goiânia and Brasilia :D
    A lot of nice pictures can be found about this, but i think mine is the best hahahaha!!!

You can found more about it in the net...
http://noticias.terra.com.br/ciencia/noticias/0,,OI5386440-EI238,00-vc+reporter+halo+solar+colore+o+ceu+no+CentroOeste+do+Pais.html


    The second Post i was thinking to talk more about things that make me sad and another things that i like, how Danilo's teacher give us the suggestion...
    So... I was thinking this days. some people have the "gift " to take out our patience and leave us out the line '=' soo... this post likes a outflow... but to tell the truth some people really upsets me. Some thimes ago a friend that i was no talking by a little time, called me and talk how notthing had happeded... but's ok. I was happy with the attitude of my friend... but a time was passed and when i called... no one pick up the phone... this really makes me bad... i dont like to be in a "impasse" with anyone... buts ok... i really wish that we can solve this someday...
    But talking about the things i like is when another friends helps me to get out troble and give me advices to solve some problems!!! I like them sooo much *--* But's ok... have a loooooot of many things that i like too, but i will leave to talk more about in a next future hahahaha
Good night for everyone \õ/
bye bye people :D

Ps.: Daniloooooo!!! please, give me 10 (Y) \õ/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário