quinta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2011

    I was thinking, and how this year is finishing, I'll tell about it, from my perspective to you guys...
    The year in the university started a little late (always start in the end of february and the beggining of march). I started as a Art student and i'm finishing the year like a Designer student, but it is good to me because, I always wanted to do design in the past.
    The year passed soo fast, I studyed a lot, did a lot of works and tests, melt new people, went out a lot, dranked (and be drunk) a loooooot!! hehe (just kidding in this part!!)
    But this year was the one of the best!! I learned new things, did some things that i really wanted, was perffect!! \õ/
    So I wish that 2012 the world didn't end and that be great like this year was being!! :D 


Happy New Year for everybody \õ/ (not come yet but is comming soon hehe :D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário