terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2012

My Life in English :D



My Life in English…
 
I started to study English when I was 11 years old. In the beginning, I was terrible in this subject, but over the time, I improved so much. I did a lot of books, since the First “Let’s Go” Book until the last that I’m in now “Passages 2”.
So many festivals happened in Houston, I used to like the “Ms. And Mr. Egg” a contest that used to occur every year in the Easter. Once I did a Egg based on Britney Spears. The Egg was so funny but unfortunately I didn’t won the price x.x
I studied with a lot of teachers that I can’t remember all of them. Some of Them was Cristiane, Juliana, Jurema, André, Mayara, Larissa, Brian, Danilo, Simone, Joaquim and now Teacher Paulo.
I hope so much that I can finish all the course fast because I really want to start a new language course. Always something different like Japanese or something more used in this days like Spanish.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário